Sunday, October 11, 2009

Let me get this straight… We're going to pass a health care plan written by a committee who…

Let me get this straight... we're going to pass a health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president that also hasn't read it and who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's nearly broke.

Have we really gone this mad and this far off course??

HealthCare Call To Action – Please Read Immediately!!

3 comments:

maya said...

hey hey

Your profile says that you like pets! Well....me too :)

I have just started a blog called Pet Snaps and would love it if you could check it out.

Send me a pic of your pet and I'll upload it to the site :)

Love pets, love Pet Snaps xx

Knowledge_Is_Power said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ask Marion said...

Hi, Maya
I also have a pet site: http://justonemorepet.wordpress.com

The top photo of the 4 cuties in the right column are mine.

I will check out your site.

Marion~