Our weekly wrap… Sunday to Sunday… Please share! Ask Marion
America is now teetering as far forward over the edge as a country possibly can before it falls over the cliff and is no longer recognizable. We either wake-up immediately and get-involved or there will be no America, at least not as you knew her, for your children and grandchildren… nor anything to take care of you from the benefits you already paid for!
Tickets for Beck’s ‘We Will not Conform’ anti-Common Core Event went on sale, and Dinesh D’Souza’s movie will open in theaters on July 4th, 2014, based on his book America: Imagine a World without Her. “If Hillary Clinton is elected in 2016, the baton will have passed from one Alinskyite to another. In this case, Alinsky’s influence will have taken on a massive, almost unimaginable, importance. Obama will have had eight years to remake America, and Hillary will have another four or perhaps eight to complete the job,” he wrote. –> Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘America’ warns Hillary Clinton will ‘finish off’ the country <–
Hillary’s book tour for Hard Choices in which she is still lying about and blames a video for the Benghazi attack, even though we all now know the video had nothing to do with the attack and that it was part of Hillary and Obama’s planned cover-up… so it isn’t going as she had hoped. And in Hillary’s interview with Diane Sawyer, Hillary came across as out of touch with average Americans and very touchy in general. So, Hillary has had a bit of a False Start to her campaign… uh book tour, and there seem to be more problems with her chapter on Benghazi as well. So It Does Make A Difference To Hillary… Now” And it seems people might be catching on. Per the Washington Examiner: Hillary’s Book Sales Are Not Even Close to Those of Governor Palin… You Betcha!!
- The IRS Missing Email Scandal – A Brazen Obstruction Of Justice
- T.W. Shannon Up 10-Points… As Palin, Cruz and Lee Join Rally in Oklahoma
- Under Obama Over 1,200 Military Dogs Put Down by Regime
- Gary Bauer: ‘More Babies Have Been Aborted Than Jobs Have Been Created’ Under Obama
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement – America In Danger – What Should We Do About Iraq?
- Rick Perry with Bill O’Reilly… Gov Perry Explains His Law Enforcement Surge on the Border
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results 06.20.14
- So Help Us – Stop Hillary PAC
- Glenn Beck: Utter Chaos
- CJR: The Revolution Will Be Localized
- Washington Examiner: Hillary Book Sales Not Even Close to Those of Governor Palin… You Betcha!!
- Limbaugh: Imagine The Federal Government Eliminating Your Private Property Rights
- Squirrel Alert… CIA Operation “Zero Footprint”, Qatar, Benghazi and The Connection To Ahmed Abu Khattala – The Real Motive For The Obama Administration’s Recent Arrest
- Watcher’s Council Nominations: The Search For The Lost E-mails Edition
- Justina Pelletier Finally Returns Home
- #NoKidHungry Text 877-877 to find meals near you #SummerMeals
- The Hillary Clinton Tapes
- Should Stupid Is As Stupid Does Be America’s New Motto? And How Did We Get Here
- Forum: Should the U.S. Intervene in Iraq?
- Glenn Beck: Problem With Both Parties
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 6.08.14 Thru 6.15.14
- Happy Father’s Day 2014
- THE NARRATIVE AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 6.08.14 Thru 6.15.14
And even people like former DNC Chair, Howard Dean, have now admitted that Sarah Palin was right and there will be death panels under ObamaCare!
- Looking Back: Sarah Palin as McCain’s VP – 2008 OpEd
- #NoKidHungry Text 877-877 to find meals near you #SummerMeals
- Kids with autism connect, cuddle with future service dogs: 'I love them'
- McCain Knew!
- Good News for Justina Pelletier: She May Finally Get to Go Home
- Therapeutic benefits of music being used to treat Alzheimer’s, addiction, and depression
Health Related Book Suggestions: Love Sex Again by Dr. Lauren Streicher. Special Heart: A Journey of Faith, Hope, Courage and Love by Bret Baier is a must read!! And: Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar–Your Brain’s Silent Killers by Dr. David Perlmutter and Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health By William Davis
Love Sex Again is an all-encompassing guide to women's sexual health from Dr. Lauren Streicher, a cutting-edge Gynecologist, and a regular on The Dr. Oz Show.
Ladies, what if one of America's leading sexual specialists and Gynecologist told you that she knew your body better than you did? What if she told you that she could fix the problems that are making your sex life less than perfect? More than 100 million women in America have problems in the bedroom, but don't have the courage to ask their doctors for help. These problems don't come from relationship issues, or the stresses of work and family. These are real, physical issues that are getting in the way of a vibrant, joyful sex life. Instead of getting the help they need, so many women make a silent deal with themselves: without fanfare, without discussion, they quietly give up on pleasure, or drastically compromise their expectations where sex is concerned. Sometimes women make this deal with themselves early on in their 20s or 30s; for other women, it doesn't hit until their 40s, 50s or later. Most women lack the vocabulary to talk about these issues with their doctors, not to mention the pharmaceutical aids that are readily available to men. But no longer.
Dr. Streicher will show women how to regain their libido, determine what their issues are, and learn to fix whatever is broken "down there." This much anticipated book will set women on a path to discovering (or rediscovering) deeply pleasurable, satisfying sex. She offers practical advice for real women of all ages—from childbearing to post-menopausal, and explains what a woman needs to know about her body, where she is in her life, and her relationships, and how it connects to a satisfying sex life.
SPECIAL HEART is a deeply touching personal story told through the eyes of a journalist as he faces the most daunting challenge in life – far more frightening than reporting from battlefields, infinitely more momentous than interviewing newsmakers of the day: caring for his critically ill newborn son.
Baier reflects on past challenges as he looks forward with hope, chronicling the steps on his path to national prominence as a television anchor, as well as his unexpected journey into the world of pediatric cardiac disease.
With the finely-honed insight of a seasoned reporter, and the deep love of a husband and father, Baier shares with readers the behind-the-scenes stories and emotional narrative of young Paul’s life thus far, including the heart-wrenching fears and decisions he and his wife, Amy, have faced together. Surviving every parent’s worst nightmare, Bret and Amy emerge – just like their brave young son – scarred but infinitely stronger, and clearly understanding what matters most in life.
Reliving three open-heart surgeries and seven angioplasties, the story continues today as the Baier family faces a long road toward a normal healthy life for Paul. Told by a loving father and master storyteller, this hope-filled account offers an inspirational glimpse into the family of a man who just happens to be someone millions turn to for the day’s news.
One hundred percent of what the author receives from the sale of this book is donated to various non-profit pediatric heart causes.
And: Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar–Your Brain’s Silent Killers by Dr. David Perlmutter and Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health By William Davis
The rate of occurrences of Alzheimer’s-Dementia (AD), ADD, ADHD, Autism (ASD), and debilitating Aging symptoms are through the roof. Everyone I know either suffers from one of these conditions (themselves); has a child, grandchild, parent, or grandparent who is afflicted; or they know someone, if not several some-ones, within their close circle that suffers from one or more of these diseases and conditions.
We are drowning in epidemics and dying of inflammation.
Love, Prayer and Laughter are the Best Medicines… And may soon be all you can count on!
As Well As The Best Anti-Depressants!
- Under Obama Over 1,200 Military Dogs Put Down by Regime
- Kids with autism connect, cuddle with future service dogs: ‘I love them’
- Pet Dads With Their Furkids
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. -Mahatma Gandhi
Knowledge is Power… Which Demands Action, Usually at a Cost!
There are Certain Actions that Should Never Be Forgotten or Excused!
TEA = Taxed Enough Already… Aren’t You??
And now they can’t get healthcare, are dying because of it and often can’t even get buried.
Yet This is What is Happening: Cloward-Piven at Our Border…
And Freedom Isn’t Free… It requires sacrifice, an engaged populace and a willingness to make the touch choices!
Book(s) of the Week: Rules for Radicals…. the Bible of the Progressive Left by Saul Alinsky and Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama’s Impeachment By Andrew C McCarthy
Rules for Radicals, first published in 1971, is Saul Alinsky's counsel to young radicals on how to effect social change and know “the difference between being a realistic radical and being a rhetorical one.” You cannot effectively fight your enemy if you do not understand him. In order to understand Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and the rest of Progressive you need to understand Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals as well as the Cloward and Piven Strategy, which is what they are using to capsize the republic and at the border right now.
Know them and know what Democrats are doing! You can’t beat an enemy you don’t understand… it is why we lost in Vietnam and the wars in the Middle East.
* RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.)
* RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)
* RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
* RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)
* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
* RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)
* RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)
* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)
* RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)
* RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management’s wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)
* RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)
* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama’s Impeachment: We still imagine ourselves a nation of laws, not of men. This is not merely an article of faith but a bedrock principle of the United States Constitution. Our founding compact provides a remedy against rulers supplanting the rule of law, and Andrew C. McCarthy makes a compelling case for using it.
The authors of the Constitution saw practical reasons to place awesome powers in a single chief executive, who could act quickly and decisively in times of peril. Yet they well understood that unchecked power in one person’s hands posed a serious threat to liberty, the defining American imperative. Much of the debate at the Philadelphia convention therefore centered on how to stop a rogue executive who became a law unto himself.
The Framers vested Congress with two checks on presidential excess: the power of the purse and the power of impeachment. They are potent remedies, and there are no others.
It is a straightforward matter to establish that President Obama has committed “high crimes and misdemeanors,” a term signifying maladministration and abuses of power by holders of high public trust. But making the legal case is insufficient for successful impeachment, leading to removal from office. Impeachment is a political matter and hinges on public opinion.
In Faithless Execution, McCarthy weighs the political dynamics as he builds a case, assembling a litany of abuses that add up to one overarching offense: the president’s willful violation of his solemn oath to execute the laws faithfully. The “fundamental transformation” he promised involves concentrating power into his own hands by flouting law—statutes, judicial rulings, the Constitution itself—and essentially daring the other branches of government to stop him. McCarthy contends that our elected representative are duty-bound to take up the dare.
What are “High Crimes and Misdemeanors”?
Impeachment is rare in American history—and for good reason. As the ultimate remedy against abuse of executive power, it is politically convulsive. And yet, as the Framers understood, it is a necessary protection if the rule of law is to be maintained.
But what are impeachable offenses? There is widespread confusion among the American people about the answer to this question.
Article II of the Constitution lists treason and bribery, along with “other high crimes and misdemeanors as the standard for impeachment. Despite what “crimes” and “misdemeanors” connote, the concept has precious little to do with violations of a penal code. Rather, it is about betrayal of the political trust reposed in the president to execute the laws faithfully and “preserve, protect and defend” our constitutional system, as his oath of office requires.
At the constitutional convention in 1787, the delegates concurred that the “high crimes and misdemeanors” standard captured the many “great and dangerous offenses” involving malfeasance, incompetence, and severe derelictions of duty that could undermine the constitutional order.
The Framers were clear that “high crimes and misdemeanors” involved misconduct that did not necessarily break penal laws; it might not even be considered criminal if committed by a civilian. It would apply strictly to “the misconduct of public men … or the abuse or violation of public trust,” as Alexander Hamilton put it. “High crimes and misdemeanors” are of a purely political nature as they “relate to injuries done immediately to the society itself.”
To be clear, “high crimes and misdemeanors” is not a standard conceived for normal law enforcement. It applies instead to oath, honor, and trust—notions that are more demanding of public officials than the black and white prohibitions of criminal law.
While the standard is high-minded it is not an abstraction. The Framers were very clear: betrayals of the constitutional order, dishonesty in the executive’s dealing with Congress, and concealment of dealings with foreign powers that could be injurious to the American people were among the most grievous, and impeachable, high crimes and misdemeanors.
Above all, the Framers had in view the president’s oath of allegiance to our system of government, a system in which the president’s highest duty is faithful execution of the laws. The mere attempt to subvert the constitution would be a breach of trust that warranted impeachment and removal.
A free country requires the rule of law. But the rule of law is a sham if lawlessness is rampant among those who govern. This was the deep political truth that the Framers of this country recognized in the providing for the impeachment of an errant executive. It is a truth that we ignore at our peril.
Faithless Execution Author Q&A
You are a well-known conservative commentator – how would you answer the accusation that Faithless Execution is just a partisan stunt?
McCarthy: Well, ‘conservative’ does not mean ‘Republican’—in fact, the book is not very flattering when it comes to GOP fecklessness in the face of the president’s lawlessness. But the main point is: Faithless Execution argues against partisan hackery. I analyze the legal case for impeachment as a former prosecutor who would not go to court without a sufficient case. And as far as the politics goes, I argue that, despite the sizable majority Republicans hold in the House, articles of impeachment should not be filed unless and until there is a strong public will to remove the president from power—one that transcends party lines.
Many Republicans say an effort to impeach Barack Obama is political suicide for the Republican Party. How do you respond to this?
McCarthy: The failure to pursue impeachment is likely to be suicide for the country, which is much more important than the political fate of the Republican Party. But, again, making the case for impeachment—which would probably help not only Republicans but any elected official who defends our constitutional framework—is not the same as moving forward with articles of impeachment, which should not happen absent public support.
How does the case for Barack Obama’s impeachment compare to the campaigns to impeach Nixon and Clinton?
McCarthy: Obama’s presidency is a willful, systematic attack on the constitutional system of separation of powers, an enterprise that aims to bring about a new regime of government by executive decree. This is exactly the kind of subversion the Framers designed the impeachment power to address. The Nixon and Clinton episodes involved misconduct that did not aim to undermine our constitutional framework.
You describe impeachment as a political and not a legal remedy. What’s the distinction?
McCarthy: Legally speaking, a president may be impeached for a single offense that qualifies as “high crimes and misdemeanors”—a breach of the profound public trust vested in the president, a violation of his constitutional duty to execute the laws faithfully. But real impeachment requires the public will to remove the president from office. You can have a thousand impeachable offenses, but without that political consensus, impeachment is not an appropriate remedy.
The wolves are at the door!!
The GOP can beat Hillary with the right candidate. The left is going to use the same ploy with Hillary as they did with Obama… They will make themselves look like the Heroes because they are putting up the first women, as they did, the first black American, for President. It was what the campaign of lies against the GOP has been leading up to… the made up Republican War Against Women has been part of the plan to run Hillary with that carrot, all along. The Election of 2016 will be the battle for America’s soul and future and the key to the Republicans… Conservatives, the American Middle Class winning that battle is fighting fire with fire… pitting our strongest women against Hillary. The key to stopping Hillary Clinton is Sarah Palin!
Breitbart.com: The Economist/YouGov survey asked respondents in a series of polls last week which female candidate not named Hillary Clinton they would want to run for president.
Palin is first in the national survey with 9%, followed by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and former Secretary of State and National Security Adviser Condoleeza Rice with 8%. Michelle Obama is fourth with 2% of the vote.
In other national polls, Palin has the highest favorability rating among Republican presidential primary voters. If Sarah does not run in 2016, her influence and potential endorsement could tip the GOP presidential contest as the GOP may be the most split from within in the past 40 years.
Be sure to come visit us here at Ask Marion regularly and subscribe to receive the latest posts first… as well as visit: Just One More Pet, True Health Is True Wealth!!, Knowledge Is Power, the Daily Thought Pad and Palin-Cruz 2016