Our weekly wrap… Sunday to Sunday… Please share! Ask Marion
*Clive Bundy and his Family have stood up to Big Government and over the weekend they got a little help from their friends…
‘We the People’
Updates on Bundy Ranch Situation:
- *Senator Harry Reid: the Cattle Rustler
- It’s Scapegoat Time In ObamaLand – Sebelius ‘Resigns’
- Is There More To the Flying a Shoe: A Hillary Clinton/Che Guevara Connection?
- The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results – 04/11/14
- *Standoff In Nevada – Ranchers, Patriots and Citizens vs. the Feds
- So, the person who wrote Obama’s budgets (which failed to win even Dem support) will replace Sebelius. What can even possibly go wrong?
- Using Power… Like LBJ
- Sleeping Nation… Will America Wake Up In Time?
- IRS-Gate… All Roads Lead To The Same Cesspool
- Benghazi Drone Filmed Rape and Final Battle, Sent to Situation Room Live… But Krauthammer Says It is Played Out
- Watcher’s Council Nominations – The New Fascism Edition
- Of Course! Kerry Blames Israel Alone For The Failed Peace Talks
- Dingy Harry Blames ‘Rich, Rich, Rich Rich Rich Koch Brothers’ For Gender Pay Gap
- Heaven Is for Real
- Holder: We Want Gun Tracking Bracelets
- Wayne Root Exclusive: How Obama scammed his way to victory in 2012
- Barbara Boxer (D-CA) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
- The Elephant…s in the Room
- America’s New Progressive Depression
- Forum: Have Your Views On Same Sex Marriage Changed Recently?
- Book Review and Giveaway: Make Your Worrier a Warrior by Dan Peters, PhD
- Glenn Beck at FreePac – 4/5/14
- Ami Bera (D-CA 7) – KeyWiki Progressive/Marxist Profiles
- Research shows the Internet could be making Americans lose their faith and religion
- Sarah Palin on Paul Ryan’s Proposed Budget: “Bless His Heart”
- The Wrap at Ask Marion 3.30.14 Thru 4.06.14
Even people like former DNC Chair, Howard Dean, have now admitted that Sarah Palin was right and there will be death panels under ObamaCare!
Love and Prayer are the Best Medicines… And may soon be all you can count on!
And Best Anti-Depressants!
Book(s) of the Week – Almost President: The Men Who Lost the Race but Changed the Nation By Gregg Jackson
Veteran political journalist Scott Farris tells the stories of legendary presidential also-rans, from Henry Clay to Stephen Douglas, from William Jennings Bryan to Thomas Dewey, and from Adlai Stevenson to Al Gore. He also includes concise profiles of every major candidate nominated for president who never reached the White House but who helped promote the success of American democracy. Farris explains how Barry Goldwater achieved the party realignment that had eluded FDR, how George McGovern paved the way for Barack Obama, and how Ross Perot changed the way all presidential candidates campaign. There is Al Smith, the first Catholic nominee for president; and Adlai Stevenson, the candidate of the "eggheads" who remains the beau ideal of a liberal statesman. And Farris explores the potential legacies of recent runners-up John Kerry and John McCain. The book also includes compact and evocative portraits of such men as John C. Fremont, the first Republican Party presidential candidate; and General Winfield Scott, whose loss helped guarantee the Union victory in the Civil War.
This new edition of Almost President brings the work up-to-date with a section that explores the results and ramifications of the 2012 presidential election.
The wolves are at the door!!
Be sure to come visit us here at Ask Marion regularly and subscribe to receive the latest posts first… as well as visit: Just One More Pet, True Health Is True Wealth!!, Knowledge Is Power, the Daily Thought Pad and Palin-Cruz 2016
Governor Sarah Palin tops a national poll of female candidates that Americans want to run for president
Breitbart.com: The Economist/YouGov survey asked respondents in a series of polls last week which female candidate not named Hillary Clinton they would want to run for president.
Palin is first in the national survey with 9%, followed by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and former Secretary of State and National Security Adviser Condoleeza Rice with 8%. Michelle Obama is fourth with 2% of the vote.
In other national polls, Palin has the highest favorability rating among Republican presidential primary voters. If she does not run in 2016, her influence and potential endorsement could tip the GOP presidential contest that may be the most split in the last 40 years.