Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dennis Miller Reacts To Romney Losing Election, America Under Obama

Video:  Dennis Miller Reacts To Romney Losing Election, America Under Obama

"I want to say that I have met Romney. Folks, I know a lot of you have been convinced out there that this guy is the problem with America. He's not. He's a very good man, he cares greatly about this country," Dennis Miller said on "The O'Reilly Factor" tonight.

"He's a great patriot," Miller said. "I know that that side is going to paint him as the trouble with America. If he's the trouble with America folks, this country does have a lot, a lot of problems."

"I want to say, Mr. Romney, I'm proud of you. I think you're a good man. I don't care what the other side says about you being the problem with America," Miller added.
"I liked it the way it was," Miller said about the country. "It's not going to be like that anymore."

No comments: