Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Alerts: Including Fukushima, Obama’s Civilian Army,Water Securitization, A21 and Right to Life

Alerts

Steve Quayle’s Alert page:

Program Note: Steve guests on Doug and Joe Hagmann's The Hagmann & Hagmann Report Tues. July 10, 9-12 p.m. EDT, Listen. Topic: Famine & The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse

Fukushima Radiation/Listeners Field Report On West Coast Radiation: I live on the West Coast of CALIFORNIA. Each day, I check three Internet sites: Drudge, your site and Stan Deyo. I find many articles and stories the main stream media doesn't bring up. Let me give my background: I am a semi-retired ATC controller (24 years) who spent 10 years in the Army, traveled all over the world on assignments and have been exposed to lots of stuff. In the Army, we were all trained in NBC warfare and each year we had to attend classes to remain qualified. During my FAA career, I attended a one week course in Radiological warfare and was assigned to test and maintain the various Geiger counters we had at our facility. I do not consider myself an expert but I do know how to work, read and use radiological equipment. more

Closure Of Border Patrol Stations Across Four States Triggers Alarm: The Obama administration is moving to shut down nine Border Patrol stations across four states, triggering a backlash from local law enforcement, members of Congress and Border Patrol agents themselves. Critics of the move warn the closures will undercut efforts to intercept drug and human traffickers in well-traveled corridors north of the U.S.-Mexico border. Though the affected stations are scattered throughout northern and central Texas, and three other states, the coverage areas still see plenty of illegal immigrant activity -- one soon-to-be-shuttered station in Amarillo, Texas, is right in the middle of the I-40 corridor; another in Riverside, Calif., is outside Los Angeles. more SQ NOTE: Can it be any more in your face that southern invasion is imminent!

Obama Gets Civilian Army In Healthcare Bill: Barack Obama has apparently fulfilled his campaign wish of establishing a civilian army along with setting up Universal Healthcare in America. Details of the civilian army were hidden in the voluminous Obamacare bill, which our Congressmen and Senators voted on but did not read. See the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act, page 1312: more

Water Securitization, Agenda 21 and the Right to Life: There is an estimated 366 million, trillion gallons of water on planet Earth. That number appears to be fixed, according to UNESCO’s Intergovernmental Council of the International Hydrological Program (HIP). The alarmist threat of man-made climate change states that where and how this water manifests itself in hydraulic flux across our biosphere is questionable. The HIP are a UN program system devoted to researching and finding natural water resources and managing those resources found. While the UN is well aware that the necessity of water as a vital source for life means the retention of power over all life, they are well into their schemes to develop global governance over all sources of fresh, clean water. more


Fukushima Radiation/Listeners Field Report On West Coast Radiation

July 11, 2012

Hi steve,

I live on the West Coast of CALIFORNIA. Each day, I check three Internet sites: Drudge, your site and Stan Deyo. I find many articles and stories the main stream media doesn't bring up. Let me give my background: I am a semi-retired ATC controller (24 years) who spent 10 years in the Army, traveled all over the world on assignments and have been exposed to lots of stuff. In the Army, we were all trained in NBC warfare and each year we had to attend classes to remain qualified. During my FAA career, I attended a one week course in Radiological warfare and was assigned to test and maintain the various Geiger counters we had at our facility. I do not consider myself an expert but I do know how to work, read and use radiological equipment.

Since April 2011, I have been testing and keeping track of radiation in my local area. I use three sites to do my sampling: a public park, a public trail head and a private truck parking area. I am also in contact with several folks doing the same in L.A., Oregon, Seattle and Vancouver Canada. Starting in April 2011, after the Fukushima accident, I began to test and keep track of radiation in my area. It has been very interesting. At first, I had problem with my Geiger counter ( Model 727), it turned out that I had to clean up the battery terminals ( they had not been used for years and had some corrosion). After I got the unit going, I started to measure the background radiation in my area. For my area it varied between 26 mR to 32 mR. As time went on, the reading I was getting started to grow pretty fast and every time it rains, I always have a spike.

As of today, my reading are 3-3.5 times background (90mR) . Corresponding with other folks such as LA, Seattle and Vancouver, their readings are much higher than mine. We have a supervisor at work who resides in Eastern Washington and had her bring me a dirt sample. The reading were 7 times the background of what am getting here. Something is very wrong. I contacted my county and state EPA and ask them questions and they all agreed that I am probably right but they do not do any of this type of testing and is the responsibility of the federal government. I called the Federal EPA ( San Francisco, I think) and at first they were very polite and responsive. However toward the end of the conversation, they were no longer helpful, refuse to answer ANY questions and eventually hung up on me. All I can think of, is that someone overheard the conversation and told the gentlemen I was talking to shut up, say nothing and hang up.

Doing some research, I am convinced that the radiation is escaping Fukushima, going up in the air, picked up by the jet stream and making its way East. Normally the jet stream would come directly toward San Francisco and go east. In the last few years, it turns north before reaching California, goes north then eastbound over Seattle/Vancouver, hence all the rain/flooding in the Dakotas. On occasions, it will come toward LA(Pineapple Express) then Northeast bound which would explain how they've had such high reading. In L.A., they check A/C filters in large buildings to collect the radiation samples. It may very well explain why my reading will peak during raining days, as the water droplets bring the radiation down to ground level.

There have been reports by experts that maintain that the entire Northern hemisphere is totally contaminated, hence it would explain the finding of Cs134, 137 in cows milk in Vermont. Based of the study that was done 10 years after Chernobyl, we are going to have the same results in Japan and on the West coast in 2020. There are reports coming from Alaska that talk about seals losing their hair, a possible sign of radiation sickness. It is truly scary that our government has NOT said one word about this. At least, NO eating fish from the Pacific ocean (remember the blue tuna whose radiation was 7 times normal) or to at least wash all our vegetables and fruits before eating. Frankly, I think they do not know what to do, cause it is very likely too late now.

My question to you is this: Do you know of any other folks (amateurs) or groups who may be doing the same as I am? Does anyone care?

Please withhold my name/location since I am still working for the government. You know how spiteful they can be.

No comments: