Friday, June 12, 2009

Coulter to Palin: Take Your Time… Let Mitt In First… We Will Wait for You! Or How About Teaming Up?

REPUBLICAN DEBATE DES MOINESPalin 06-09
(GOP12) Ann Coulter expressed reluctance regarding Sarah Palin's readiness to run for President on Sean Hannity's show last night, and instead offered Mitt Romney, Jeff Sessions, and Mark Sanford as alternatives, Coulter said Palin should "take a little time" before she runs, even while suggesting liberals are "manifestly terrified of her". "I mean, I wasn't that particularly wedded to Sarah Palin's being our next Presidential candidate. But, I love her.
If I were in her shoes, I think I'd take a little time to be governor of Alaska, and think about running in 8 or 12 years, so you talk to Republicans, people talk about Mitt Romney or Jeff Sessions or Governor Sanford, you hear a lot of names out there, but then you keep coming back to Palin because liberals are manifestly terrified of her, and so just when you think she's moving on, you say 'gosh, there must be something to her.'
"They [the media] see that Republicans have gold in Sarah Palin. If I were Sarah Palin’s adviser I would strongly advise her to not run in 2012. She’s very young.
Raise your children so none of them turn out like Ron Reagan Junior, and be a good governor, and then I think she could be another Ronald Reagan… She has everything you can’t get from books, you can’t get from experience. She has heart and soul and absolute integrity, and charisma, and holds the crowd rapt.
Now she needs the wisdom and the experience, and I think she could be another Ronald Reagan.”

A great ticket would be Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin and then Sarah run in the number one spot after that!!

No comments: